A stimulating scrub to gently exfoliate and remove dry skin from the scalp • 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz & 100ml / 3.4 fl oz
What’s a scalp scrub?
Just like scrubs are used to exfoliate your body, a scalp scrub is used to remove impurities, build-up, excess oil and dead skin cells that gather at the root of your hair. It stimulates circulation for a healthy scalp which in turn promotes healthy hair.
Why use this scalp scrub?
Taking a skincare approach to scalp care, we’ve packed this scrub with natural ingredients to gently buff away dry skin and build-up, while hydrating the scalp. Our special blend of sugar and Himalayan salt stimulate circulation and gently exfoliate. Avocado and Marula Oil provide natural hydration leaving the scalp soothed and hair moisturised and shiny. Naturally derived Olive Squalane (an amazing ingredient often used in skincare), mimics the natural oils of the skin and hydrates the scalp without heavy residue.
Why your curls will love it:
- Buffs away dry skin and build-up for healthy hair.
- A special blend of Avocado and Marula Oils naturally moisturise hair and scalp
- Naturally derived Olive Squalane adds moisture to the scalp (this ingredient is often used in skincare products and is a natural emollient easily recognised and absorbed by the skin for great hydration).
- Helps prevent itchiness caused by build-up.
- Suitable for ALL curls.
- Fresh citrus and coconut fragrance - it smells delicious!
How To: Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp using your fingertips. Gently massage until all crystals have dissolved. Rinse thoroughly. This exfoliating treatment can be used alone to cleanse the hair, or followed with the all curl cleanser. Use once per week and for best results follow with the Only Curls Deep Hydration Hair Mask.
Delivery time: All UK orders are typically processed next working day and delivered within 5 working days. You will receive a tracking link on email as soon as your order has been dispatched.
International Shipping: We deliver to most worldwide countries. For more information and international delivery options click here. Please send us an email if you are having any issues placing your International order.