You can use a brush to create extra curl definition.This curly hair hack helps encourage the natural curl pattern into more defined curls. It's a great technique for all, but particularly good for those whose curls or waves need a little extra help clumping into ringlets.
- Spritz down the hair using the Only Curls Misting Bottle
- Scrunch in a little Hydrating Curl Creme
- Pop the clump of hair into the brushing section and slowing twist it around onto the handle
- As you twist and pull the brush down, ensure there is some tension applied
- Work your way back up the handle to curl the hair, then pinch the top and unravel the curl
- Smooth over the Mega Hold Curl Gel to hold the curl in place
- Work around your head in sections and then diffuse dry to finish.